We're Hiring Therapists!
Come Work With Us!
California Integrative Therapy is currently hiring licensed therapists to fill a few positions and to join our growing family! Right now is a great time to join a group practice! There is high demand for quality mental healthcare and by joining our team, you can help meet that need and reap the benefits that a group practice can offer!
What We're Looking For
- Licensed therapists who are interested in joining a group practice – we believe that having a close, caring community of practitioners, in the same building, meeting regularly, and taking care of one another, is one of the most important components of self-care.
- Therapists who are looking to join our team for the long term. Specifically, we are hiring associates who are looking to stay on board once licensed, and grow with us as we serve the greater Pasadena area.
- Therapists with expertise/training/interest in trauma, somatic psychology, and couples therapy.
- Practitioners who can work in-person in Pasadena, CA or remotely and maintain a minimum of 18 hours per week of clinical time.
What We Provide
- A community of compassionate and like-minded professionals
- A beautiful space in Pasadena to hold your sessions
- Regular opportunities for connection, training, and consultation
- A steady stream of quality referrals
- We do all the marketing and advertising
- Simple Practice EHR system
- Competitive pay based on your experience
- W2 employment
- Medical Insurance
- 401K retirement savings
- Tuition reimbursement
If you are interested, please click the button below and send us a an email (to Chris@CaliforniaIntegrativeTherapy.com) with a cover letter and a current cv/resume, and we’ll follow up shortly.